Fwd: [kanchilug] Meeting shedule - 31.01.2021

Shrinivasan T

Jan 31, 2021, 12:18:08 AM1/31/21
to panga...@madaladal.kaniyam.com, freetamil...@googlegroups.com, FreeTamilEbooksForum, தஇக - கணித்தமிழ் வளர்ச்சி, கணித்தமிழ் ஆய்வுக் குழுமம்

---------- Forwarded message ---------
அனுப்புநர்: thiru murugan <thiru...@gmail.com>
Date: வெள்., 29 ஜன., 2021, பிற்பகல் 12:42
Subject: [kanchilug] Meeting shedule - 31.01.2021
To: <kanc...@freelists.org>, <tobi6...@post.wordpress.com>

Hello everyone,
    Greetings from KanchiLug. We had planned to conduct a meeting every week Sunday between 4pm - 5pm. Accordingly, this week schedule followed as,

    Meeting Schedule:
   #1 - Selvamani Sambath - Linux file system and directory structures
   #2 - Shrinivasan T - How to make ebooks for FreeTamilEbooks.com

   I have to thank all the members for their cooperation last week. Usually our meeting is conducted through jitsi (online meeting platform). So, all are requested to use the following link at the time of meeting starts.

   We are inviting all levels of people from various fields to participate in Kanchilug meetings.

  I request all to share this message to college students, relatives and other members. So, they can utilize this opportunity.

  Give Your support always!

-------
Thanks & regards,
Thirumurugan K