ML / AI Requirements - Dec 2021

ezhi...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2021, 12:26:49 AM12/20/21
to freetamil...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Dear colleagues:
Given tremendous impact AI is having on our world and its been less than 8 years since such paradigm-shift has happened we in Tamil community would like to be better organized to leverage this tectonic shift.

To this effect for us to understand what are the gaps in software and documentation and trainings support in the Tamil ecosystem kindly help with your responses here:

Sincerely
-Muthu

I've invited you to fill out a form:
ML / AI Requirements - Dec 2021
ML/AI Requirements for Tamil Computing / Linguistics community
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

K Kalyanasundaram

Dec 20, 2021, 3:28:37 AM12/20/21
to freetamil...@googlegroups.com, Muthu A
Dear Muthu

A very good, timely initiative Muthu.  To get more young students interested
we need to assemble a pool of "mentors" who have hands-on experience in
using AI-DL tools in general and with Tamil in particular.  Hence you may add
another query field in your form asking respondents if they are willing to play
a mentor role in getting more youngsters to take up projects. Mentor role will be
to introduce specific software tools, operating systems, and hardware available
online via the cloud and other means, assist in Hackathon events based on these...)

anbudan
Kalyan