How many uploads are allowed per day?

Fábio Lima Souto

Apr 1, 2024, 5:12:36 PMApr 1
to Freesound API

Hello! I'm a loop producer and I create an average of 100 WAV files daily. I am in need of a place to publish these sounds and was thinking about using the freesound API for this, however I am afraid of being banned for uploading too many audios. Is there a daily limit I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance,
looplicator

Frederic Font Corbera

Apr 2, 2024, 2:44:16 AMApr 2
to freeso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is a daily limit of 500 sounds per day, but other than that it should be fine. Take into account that sounds will follow standard moderation process, even if uploaded through the API. Also I'd recommend first uploading a couple of sounds only to see if they look as expected before uploading larger batches. If you want you can let me know when you upload some sounds and I can check them.

Cheers,

frederic

--
Frederic Font - ffont.github.io
Music Technology Group, UPF - mtg.upf.edu

--

---
Message has been deleted