API key removed automatically?

Daniele Ghisi

Jun 30, 2022, 6:27:18 AM6/30/22
to Freesound API

Hello, I had a freesound API key which I had used in the past and which I wanted to remove, but I do not see it any longer in freesound.org/apiv2/apply

Is it possible that it was already deleted at some point automatically? In which case, that's perfect, I just wanted to be sure (I'll ask for a new key in the future, if needed).

Thanks and all the best,
Daniele Ghisi

Frederic Font Corbera

Jul 1, 2022, 4:14:47 AM7/1/22
to freeso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniele,

I don't think the key has been removed automatically, maybe it was created with another account?

Cheers,

frederic

--
Frederic Font - ffont.github.io
Music Technology Group, UPF - mtg.upf.edu

--

---

Daniele Ghisi

Jul 5, 2022, 5:47:32 PM7/5/22
to freeso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frederic, thanks for answering and sorry for my delay.
I don't think I have another account. I have both client ID and client secret key. Is there any way you can disable them by knowing the client ID for instance?
Thanks again, sorry for the trouble.
Daniele

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Freesound API" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/freesound-api/CABDPa_xR0VS194q8uLjdOxqrHbGwXuv0vyk666fAhLRxUPtFGg%40mail.gmail.com.
Message has been deleted