"You cannot signup with this email address" ??

cyysv

Sep 30, 2021, 9:39:09 AM9/30/21
to Freesound API
Hey,
I've been trying to signup with my other email address "ni.fr...@gmail.com" the site says I can't with that address, the error message was something like ""You cannot signup with this email address" ?". I'm wondering why? It's just a normal gmail address..

Thanks!
Nicolas

Frederic Font Corbera

Sep 30, 2021, 9:42:28 AM9/30/21
to freeso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is not an API-related question, you should use the contact form from freesound.org. The most probable reason however for the issue you see is that you already created an account using this email address.

Cheers,

frederic

--

---

Frederic Font - ffont.github.io
Music Technology Group, UPF - mtg.upf.edu
Freesound - freesound.org