Is there a rate limit about static files??

David Marín

Jul 3, 2020, 6:44:54 AM7/3/20
to Freesound API
I'd like to know if there's a rate limit on how to use the static files when you ask to the api. And if I can use that from the client library as a cdn

Frederic Font Corbera

Jul 6, 2020, 9:12:52 AM7/6/20
to freeso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is no rate limit on the static files, but we don't guarantee any specific performance.

Cheers,

frederic

--
Frederic Font - ffont.github.io
Music Technology Group, UPF - mtg.upf.edu

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 12:44, David Marín <dmarin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd like to know if there's a rate limit on how to use the static files when you ask to the api. And if I can use that from the client library as a cdn

--

---