API Error 500 - server could not be reached

inou

Jun 4, 2021, 3:38:21 AM6/4/21
to Freesound API
Good morning,

I have just faced this error (code 500) when sending a request to the API. I run the same program every day, so I assume the error is on your side. Could you please let me know if this is correct? Here is the output:

freesound.FreesoundException: <FreesoundException: code=500, detail="{'detail': 'The search server could not be reached or some unexpected error occurred.'}">

Best,
Ignasi.

Frederic Font Corbera

Jun 4, 2021, 5:44:23 AM6/4/21
to freeso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, we have been having issues in the search server. Apparenlty someone has abused freesound a bit, but we have taken some actions and it should be fine now.

Cheers,

frederic

--
Frederic Font - ffont.github.io
Music Technology Group, UPF - mtg.upf.edu

--

---

inou

Jun 4, 2021, 7:31:12 AM6/4/21