Upload Song to FreeSound API

Alexandre Bianchi

Mar 22, 2021, 5:57:52 PM3/22/21
to Freesound API
Hi,
I'm trying to upload a song to FreeSound in iOS using Swift.

I tried with URLRequest, AlamoFire and CurlDsl libraries, but I couldn't reproduce the same behaviour as command line CURL examples on the API, and I cannot send the file.

Do you have examples for Swift ?

Thank you,
Alexandre

Frederic Font Corbera

Mar 23, 2021, 5:08:12 AM3/23/21
to freeso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We do not have examples with swift, but I think it should not be complicated to reproduce same behaviour as what Freesound expects is standard POST request with file as data. Are you getting any specific error message you could share?

Also, note that sounds uploaded to Freesound are moderated, and that "songs" (in the traditional sense of "finished composition") might be better uoploaded elsewhere.

Cheers,

frederic

--
Frederic Font - ffont.github.io
Music Technology Group, UPF - mtg.upf.edu

--

---

Alexandre Bianchi

Mar 23, 2021, 6:02:36 PM3/23/21
to freeso...@googlegroups.com
I reach to a solution. Thank you

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Freesound API" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/freesound-api/CABDPa_wPFPCg-3aG11JiqqJQhyTEz4PAayKR5AKhSBmyexak_Q%40mail.gmail.com.