just as bad as the worst joke in the world!

Mik Roberts

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
patient: Doctor, Doctor! i think i'm invisible!
doctor: Sorry, i can't see you at the moment!
HA!HA!HA!

patient: Doctor, Doctor! people keep ignoring me!
doctor: NEXT PLEASE!
HA!HA!HA!

dont u think they r funny? (well i did)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drifting through the motions at the speed of light,
with sounds fully automated that we ignite,
taking over your senses,
total eclipse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JR

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Doctor, doctor, I have terrible wind...

What the fuck are you going to do with that big stick ?

Open some windows....

"Mik Roberts" <m...@mroberts17.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Mik Roberts

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
good 1!!!!
doctor: so hows your husbands back?
lady: well i put whiskey on it like u said, but he broke his neck
trying to lick it off!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drifting through the motions at the speed of light,
with sounds fully automated that we ignite,
taking over your senses,
total eclipse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JR" <jo...@sallyann94.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

JR

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Oh .......I dunno.....
My dog has no nose.
How does he smell ?
Awful.

"Mik Roberts" <m...@mroberts17.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Mik Roberts

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................
Oohhhhhhhh i can't think of one........ Ah.....
why did the chicken cross the playpark?
to get to the other slide!!!
why did the hedgehog cross the road?
to see his flat mate!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drifting through the motions at the speed of light,
with sounds fully automated that we ignite,
taking over your senses,
total eclipse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JR" <jo...@sallyann94.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

JR

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Liked this one posted here a couple of days ago...can't remember who by.....
A bloke goes into a pub, and the barmaid asks what he wants. 'I want to
bury
my face in your cleavage and lick the sweat from between your tits' he
says.
'You dirty git' shouts the barmaid 'get out before I get my husband.' The
bloke apologises and promises not to repeat his gaffe. The Barmaid accepts
this and asks him again what he wants.
'I want to pull your pants down, spread yoghurt between the cheeks of your
arse and lick it all off' he says.
'You dirty filthy pervert. You're banned. Get out!!' she storms. Again,
the
bloke apologises and swears never ever to do it again.
'One more chance' says the barmaid. 'Now - what do you want?'
'I want to turn you upside down, open your flaps and fill your pussy with
Guinness, and then drink every last drop from the hairy cup' The barmaid
is
furious at this personal intrusion, and runs upstairs to fetch her
husband,
who's sitting quietly watching the telly.
'What's up love?' he asks
'There's a bloke in the bar who wants to put his head between my tits and
lick the sweat off', she says.
'I'll kill him. Where is he?' storms the husband.
'Then he said he wanted to pour yoghurt down between my arse cheeks and
lick
it off' she screams.
'Right. He's dead' says the husband, reaching for a cricket bat.
'Then he said he wanted to turn me upside down, fill my fanny with
Guinness
and then drink it all' she cries.
The husband puts down his bat and returns to his armchair, and Switches
the
telly back on.
'Aren't you going to do something about it?' she cries hysterically
'Look love. I'm not messing with someone who can drink 15 pints of
Guinness...'

"Mik Roberts" <m...@mroberts17.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Mik Roberts

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! good one!
why did the one handed man cross the road?
to get to the secong hand shop!

"JR" <jo...@sallyann94.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

JR

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Is that addy valid..... and if it is do you want a 1.5mb download !?

"Mik Roberts" <m...@mroberts17.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Mik Roberts

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
which addy? and what is the 1.5mb download?

"JR" <jo...@sallyann94.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

JR

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

<m...@mroberts17.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in Just a sound file

Mik Roberts

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
yes 2 download, don't really know if addy is valid. what do u think?

"JR" <jo...@sallyann94.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

JR

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
I thought it was your real address...
And checking it was OK to use.

Mik Roberts

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
its not even mine i don't think, i haven't set up a web-site yet!