Myriad Pro Light Semicondensed Font Free Download !LINK!

Manuel Medina

Jan 25, 2024, 12:58:28 AMJan 25
to freesefafran

I'm trying to use the Myriad Pro Condensed font, but for some reason LaTeX cannot find it. I installed the font using the FontPro scripts. I can get light, normal, bold and extra bold variants, but not condensed, even though FontPro clearly installed all condensed variants. When I try to use the condensed font, I get the following message (both with OT1 and T1 encoding, here shown with T1 encoding):

Detroit Metro - Detroit Metro is a 1930's urban classic revival of 12 fonts from Metro light to rough together with the classic Regular styles and weights offering designers a wider range of options.

myriad pro light semicondensed font free download

dafc88bca6