Npgsql 4.0.10 Exe Download ~UPD~

Manuel Medina

Jan 24, 2024, 3:00:03 PMJan 24
to freesefafran

From the various web literature around; one way to diagnose leaking connections is to setup logging on npgsql, and look for the leaking connection warning message in the log. Problem is, I'm not seeing this message in the logs anywhere.

So I'm left manually inspecting code. For everyplace that creates an npgsql connection, there is a finally block disposing of it. For everyplace that opens a datareader, CommandBehavior.CloseConnection is used (and the datareader is disposed).

npgsql 4.0.10 exe download

Download https://t.co/zNrewY42Mj

Hi, sorry for the lack of experience in object data source, my question is I am making a class to retrieve the data from postgresql db and I am using npgsql. After creating the dll, I put it in the bin folder of my TRS as what in the tutorial stated and added it in the AssemblyReferences. Do I also need to add the dll of Npgsql because when I did that, it gives me the following error

f5d0e4f075