Project Proposal

Faraz Sherwani

Sep 25, 2014, 5:02:10 PM9/25/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I know this a bit late compared to most other people. I was initially planning on also working on Twitch compatibility/functionality but had several issues trying to set up a development environment that worked with outputting to stream. I was hoping to get a better idea about what the issues are with Twitch streaming so that I could be more detailed in the proposal. After spending a decent amount of time, and trying several times to fix these issues (these attempts are mentioned in the proposal), I have decided to work on other things.

Please let me know if you feel the work mentioned in the proposal might be too much or too little. Some of the objectives mentioned have mock ups in the github links. For the others, I will be creating the mock ups when I get to working on that objective (unless you feel I should complete the mock ups for all the objectives before getting starting).

Faraz Sherwani - Project Proposal

Faraz Sherwani

Oct 5, 2014, 3:00:18 PM10/5/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
Made some updates based on Michael's feedback. I might be changing around the schedule a bit depending on when Francisco gets done with his plugin refactor.

Faraz Sherwani

Oct 18, 2014, 2:37:15 PM10/18/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
 Added screenshots and mockups. Re-ordered schedule to prevent conflicts.

Faraz Sherwani

Nov 30, 2014, 12:43:37 PM11/30/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
Added more screenshots and links to blog posts. Completed.