[freeseer] Meeting Minutes - Nov. 16 2014

brende...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2014, 3:25:29 PM11/16/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
UCOSP Meeting Minutes for Nov 16

Ben
  • This week: Refactored the talk editor. Separated UI and Logic.
  • Next week: Going to eventually write tests for the talk editor, which this refactoring was meant to make easier.

Faraz
  • Code changes, based on code review
  • Quality ->  high medium low
  • Added support for Scaling
  • Reworked the flow for determining input resolution
  • Found two issues:
    • Log doesn’t show the highest priority message, only the latest message.
    • Issue with selecting desktop source region.
Francisco
  • Working on two pull requests from last week:
  • Expansive profile manager -> respond to feedback, changed method names, added new tests.
  • Other pull request -> added code to produce default properties from base class. Added more tests.
  • Next week: api configuration is next week. Finish merging pull requests.
Kaiyuan
  • Auto-language changing pull request was merged. Worked on log window.
  • Next week: dpi adapting and more unit tests.

Stephen:
  • refactored parts of unit tests for plugin manager.
  • database tests less coupled.
  • Next week: continue working on unit tests for config manager.
Brenden
  • I worked on a api development document
  • Basically a small overview of everything I think any developer of new api endpoints and apis would need to know, a basic overview of REST and direction to the right resources but also how to use flask to develop endpoints and apis. Blueprints etc.
  • I also have an idea for how to refactor validation where the schemas belong to classes and is called by our validation class. I also changed the tests.
  • Next week: finish development document, close all pull requests, expand test coverage for recording, validate, framework.