Week 12 Blogs

Benjamin Buckley

Nov 30, 2014, 2:03:51 AM11/30/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
I'm working under the assumption that these are pretty much the last updates -- otherwise, the finality of my blog post would be rather awkward: http://benucosp.blogspot.ca/2014/11/week-12-november-23rd-to-november-29th.html

Kaiyuan Li

Nov 30, 2014, 7:42:09 AM11/30/14
to free...@googlegroups.com

Stephen Romansky

Nov 30, 2014, 11:48:48 AM11/30/14
to free...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 5:42 AM, Kaiyuan Li <ecry...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://promm.github.io/freeseer/

--
View this group at https://groups.google.com/group/freeseer

Dennis Ideler

Nov 30, 2014, 11:49:57 AM11/30/14
to freeseer mailing list
If you still have classes this coming week, please let us know. Otherwise we'll assume this is your last week.

Thanks everyone.

Faraz Sherwani

Nov 30, 2014, 12:43:13 PM11/30/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
http://farazsherwani.blogspot.ca/2014/11/ucosp-freeseer-week-12.html

My last day of classes is Monday. So that's the last day I can contribute counting toward UCOSP.

Stephen Romansky

Nov 30, 2014, 1:07:38 PM11/30/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
I am done on Wednesday, the 3rd.

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Faraz Sherwani <farazs...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://farazsherwani.blogspot.ca/2014/11/ucosp-freeseer-week-12.html

My last day of classes is Monday. So that's the last day I can contribute counting toward UCOSP.

Francisco Canas

Nov 30, 2014, 2:21:57 PM11/30/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
Last day of classes for me is tuesday, then there is a 'make-up' day on wednesday but I don't have anything that day. So I think officially, my last day is Tues.

Francisco Canas

Nov 30, 2014, 2:22:32 PM11/30/14
to free...@googlegroups.com

brende...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2014, 11:28:52 AM12/1/14
to free...@googlegroups.com

Benjamin Buckley

Dec 1, 2014, 12:40:01 PM12/1/14
to free...@googlegroups.com
I mentioned this in the Hangout, but I might as well put it in writing that today (Monday) is my last day of classes.