Is the Freeseer project dead?

doctorwhoguy

Nov 17, 2015, 7:43:00 PM11/17/15
to Freeseer
I haven't seen any activity on Freeseer in a long time. Is the project dead? That would be such a shame because it's a good and much needed project.

Rio Lowry

Nov 17, 2015, 11:19:45 PM11/17/15
to free...@googlegroups.com
I think that most of the project development on Freeseer has been done as Google Summer of Code and UCOSP student projects in the past. Are you having issues?

--
View this group at https://groups.google.com/group/freeseer

Thanh Ha

Nov 18, 2015, 1:52:29 AM11/18/15
to Freeseer
On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:43 PM, doctorwhoguy <doctor...@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't seen any activity on Freeseer in a long time. Is the project dead? That would be such a shame because it's a good and much needed project.

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to continue working on this project in the past 2 years. I'd love to see continued development here but without someone to actively lead the development this project has unfortunately stalled. If there are folks who want to continue helping with the development of this software I'd be glad to help mentor.

Thanh

Patrick McMunn

Nov 18, 2015, 9:26:20 AM11/18/15
to free...@googlegroups.com

No. I'm not having issues. But I was wondering because I used to get a lot of email from the development mailing list, and I haven't seen any in a long time. Even the Google Plus page seemed to be inactive for the past year.