And they say: Be Jews or Christians, then ye will be rightly guided. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Nay, but (we follow) the religion of Abraham, the upright, and he was not of the idolaters

hg

Jun 2, 2011, 5:57:40 PM6/2/11
to Freerunner Italian Group Sales
I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan

Name of Allah, the Merciful

سُوۡرَةُ البَقَرَة

وَقَالُواْ ڪُونُواْ هُودًا أَوۡ نَصَـٰرَىٰ تَہۡتَدُواْ‌ۗ قُلۡ بَلۡ
مِلَّةَ إِبۡرَٲهِـۧمَ حَنِيفً۬ا‌ۖ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُشۡرِكِينَ
(١٣٥) قُولُوٓاْ ءَامَنَّا بِٱللَّهِ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيۡنَا وَمَآ
أُنزِلَ إِلَىٰٓ إِبۡرَٲهِـۧمَ وَإِسۡمَـٰعِيلَ وَإِسۡحَـٰقَ وَيَعۡقُوبَ
وَٱلۡأَسۡبَاطِ وَمَآ أُوتِىَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَمَآ أُوتِىَ
ٱلنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمۡ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيۡنَ أَحَدٍ۬ مِّنۡهُمۡ
وَنَحۡنُ لَهُ ۥ مُسۡلِمُونَ (١٣٦) فَإِنۡ ءَامَنُواْ بِمِثۡلِ مَآ
ءَامَنتُم بِهِۦ فَقَدِ ٱهۡتَدَواْ‌ۖ وَّإِن تَوَلَّوۡاْ فَإِنَّمَا هُمۡ
فِى شِقَاقٍ۬‌ۖ فَسَيَكۡفِيڪَهُمُ ٱللَّهُ‌ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلسَّمِيعُ
ٱلۡعَلِيمُ (١٣٧) صِبۡغَةَ ٱللَّهِ‌ۖ وَمَنۡ أَحۡسَنُ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ
صِبۡغَةً۬‌ۖ وَنَحۡنُ لَهُ ۥ عَـٰبِدُونَ (١٣٨) قُلۡ أَتُحَآجُّونَنَا
فِى ٱللَّهِ وَهُوَ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّڪُمۡ وَلَنَآ أَعۡمَـٰلُنَا
وَلَكُمۡ أَعۡمَـٰلُكُمۡ وَنَحۡنُ لَهُ ۥ مُخۡلِصُونَ (١٣٩) أَمۡ
تَقُولُونَ إِنَّ إِبۡرَٲهِـۧمَ وَإِسۡمَـٰعِيلَ وَإِسۡحَـٰقَ
وَيَعۡقُوبَ وَٱلۡأَسۡبَاطَ كَانُواْ هُودًا أَوۡ نَصَـٰرَىٰ‌ۗ قُلۡ
ءَأَنتُمۡ أَعۡلَمُ أَمِ ٱللَّهُ‌ۗ وَمَنۡ أَظۡلَمُ مِمَّن كَتَمَ
شَهَـٰدَةً عِندَهُ ۥ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ‌ۗ وَمَا ٱللَّهُ بِغَـٰفِلٍ عَمَّا
تَعۡمَلُونَ (١٤٠) تِلۡكَ أُمَّةٌ۬ قَدۡ خَلَتۡ‌ۖ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتۡ
وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبۡتُمۡ‌ۖ وَلَا تُسۡـَٔلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُواْ
يَعۡمَلُونَ (١٤١)

Al-Baqara

And they say: Be Jews or Christians, then ye will be rightly guided.
Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Nay, but (we follow) the religion of
Abraham, the upright, and he was not of the idolaters. (135) Say (O
Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and
that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and
Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and
that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no
distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.
(136) And if they believe in the like of that which ye believe, then
are they rightly guided. But if they turn away, then are they in
schism, and Allah will suffice thee (for defence) against them. He is
the Hearer, the Knower. (137) (We take our) colour from Allah, and who
is better than Allah at colouring. We are His worshippers. (138) Say
(unto the People of the Scripture): Dispute ye with us concerning
Allah when He is our Lord and your Lord? Ours are our works and yours
your works. We look to Him alone. (139) Or say ye that Abraham, and
Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes were Jews or Christians?
Say: Do ye know best, or doth Allah? And who is more unjust than he
who hideth a testimony which he hath received from Allah? Allah is not
unaware of what ye do. (140) Those are a people who have passed away;
theirs is that which they earned and yours that which ye earn. And ye
will not be asked of what they used to do. (141)

Name of Allah, the Merciful

Hello

Didn't you asked your self one day :

What's The Purpose of life ?

Here you will get the answer :

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/purpose.htm

or

Allah, CREATED THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING

http://allah-created-the-universe.blogspot.com/

THE COLLAPSE OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IN 20 QUESTIONS

http://newaninvitationtothetruth.blogspot.com/

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam,
Muslims, & the Quran

http://www.islam-guide.com/

The quran miracles encyclopedia

http://www.quran-m.com/