O Jesus, son of Mary! Is thy Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven?

hg

Dec 7, 2010, 6:38:57 PM12/7/10
to Freerunner Italian Group Sales
I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan

Name of Allah, the Merciful

Al-Maeda

In the day when Allah gathereth together the messengers, and saith:
What was your response (from mankind)? they say: We have no knowledge.
Lo! Thou, only Thou art the Knower of Things Hidden, (109) When Allah
saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy
mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou
spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught
thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how
thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My
permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission,
and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My
permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and
how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou
camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved
exclaimed: This is naught else than evident magic; (110) And when I
inspired the disciples, (saying): Believe in Me and in My messenger,
they said: We believe. Bear witness that we have surrendered (unto
Thee). (111) When the disciples said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Is thy
Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven? He
said: Observe your duty to Allah, if ye are true believers. (112)
(They said:) We wish to eat thereof, that we may satisfy our hearts
and know that thou hast spoken truth to us, and that thereof we may be
witnesses. (113) Jesus, son of Mary, said: O Allah, Lord of us! Send
down for us a table spread with food from heaven, that it may be a
feast for us, for the first of us and for the last of us, and a sign
from Thee. Give us sustenance, for Thou art the Best of Sustainers.
(114) Allah said: Lo! I send it down for you. And whoso disbelieveth
of you afterward, him surely will I punish with a punishment wherewith
I have not punished any of (My) creatures. (115) And when Allah saith:
O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my
mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not
mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I had ever said it,
then Thou wouldst have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and
I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of
Things Hidden? (116) I spake unto them only that which Thou
commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was
a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me
Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things.
(117) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou
forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the
Mighty, the Wise. (118) Allah saith: This is a day in which their
truthfulness profiteth the truthful, for theirs are Gardens underneath
which rivers flow, wherein they are secure for ever, Allah taking
pleasure in them and they in Him. That is the great triumph. (119)
Unto Allah belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and
whatsoever is therein, and He is Able to do all things. (120)

Quran

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx

http://ia331411.us.archive.org/3/items/TvQuran.com__1/TvQuran.com__020.mp3

Allah, CREATED THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING

http://allah-created-the-universe.blogspot.com/

What's The Purpose of life ?

Here you will get the answer :

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/purpose.htm

or

THE COLLAPSE OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IN 20 QUESTIONS

http://newaninvitationtothetruth.blogspot.com/

OR

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam,
Muslims, & the Quran

http://www.islam-guide.com/

or

The quran miracles encyclopedia