DOGS OF THAILAND NEED LOVING HOMES

news.omega

Mar 15, 2008, 4:04:49 AM3/15/08
to freepa...@googlegroups.com
The attached document has been posted in several locations in and around
West Vancouver. If anyone on this list is interested in adopting one of
the dogs please contact me at the info on the document.

To help the several hundred animals we are caring for, please click
http://www.igive.com/CVFAF and join I Give....There are hundreds of
stores to choose from and all you need do is click on the store and then
close the window and click on 9 more, closing the window each time. You
do not have to buy anything, but if you do the CVFAF will get a bonus of
$5.00 You can click on different stores every day, but please choose
different stores each time. With each click the CVFAF will get a small
donation.

Earle

DOGS OF THAILAND NEED LOVING HOMES.pdf

Omega Group