Warning to U.S. "Life Scientists": Life In Prison

news.omega

Jan 28, 2008, 11:15:58 AM1/28/08
to freepa...@googlegroups.com

*Francis A. Boyle*
*Law Building*
*504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.*
*Champaign, IL 61820 USA*
*217-333-7954 (Voice)*
*217-244-1478 (Fax)*
*(personal comments only)*

*From:* Boyle, Francis
*Sent:* Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:07 AM
*To:* biode...@lists.sunshine-project.org
*Subject:* Warning to U.S. "Life Scientists": Life In Prison

This is to put on notice all so-called "life scientists" engaged in
such offensive/defensive biowarfare work for any "agency" of the U.S.
government that you are currently violating the Biological Weapons
Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, which has now been codified at Title 18
United States Code, sections 175 to 178. The penalty is life in prison.
We will get you prosecuted! Consequently, I recommend that you seek the
legal advice and counsel of an outside, independent expert on federal
criminal law at your earliest convenience.

Francis A. Boyle
Professor of Law
Author, Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989

*Francis A. Boyle*
*Law Building*
*504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.*
*Champaign, IL 61820 USA*