Poison in the Mouth

0 views
Skip to first unread message

news.omega

unread,
Oct 23, 2007, 4:15:00 AM10/23/07
to freepa...@googlegroups.com
VIDEO: Poison in the Mouth

Google Video
Monday October 22, 2007

Startling documentary shows evidence of brain damage from Mercury in
silver amalgam fillings.

Most dentists who deny mercury is harmful, will remove them without
precautions and can cause a relapse or an equivalent of over 10 years
mercury exposure in one go if they drill them out, so if you think you
need to remove and replace them, be sure to search out a qualified
dentist who uses correct procedures to remove & replace them with safe
alternatives like ceramic fillings, or else leave them in until they
need replacing if you have had them for ages, and get ceramic ones or
a safe alternative to mercury amalgam.

(Article continues below)

The IAOMT gives guidelines for the removal of mercury amalgam fillings
in a safe way, as you will need to go on a mercury detox program
before and after taking them out to rid your body of the amount of
mercury you will absorb during extraction, as no matter how many
precautions taken, you will still be exposed to very high levels, so
will need detox, but be careful, research this well if you decide to
take action, as you can do more harm than good if you donâ??t know what
you are doing, you have been warned.

â??Humet-Râ?? detox formula is used by many dentists as they say itâ??s a
natural safe detox formula. Their website is here, and you should ask
them about directions and amalgam removal advice if you feel you need
and are thinking of removing mercury amalgams;
http://www.fulcrumhealth.co.uk/page%201F.htm
<http://www.fulcrumhealth.co.uk/page%201F.htm>

Check the link below for dental protocals on removing mercury amalgams
safely, though there is always going to be some exposure and risks
which is why detox needs to be done prior to and after removals.
http://www.iaomt.org/articles/category_view.asp?catid=30
<http://www.iaomt.org/articles/category_view.asp?catid=30>

Itâ??s a very serious matter and some who have had them removed by
irresponsible dentists or quacks cashing in on this, have suffered
greatly!

I canâ??t be responsible and so assume no responsibility for people who
get their mercury amalgam fillings removed and suffer serious
consequences, as you must do your research, and find out, & ask
questions to safeguard your health. This research is made public to
help others as I canâ??t just sit on this stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2288515475015225824&hl=en-GB
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2288515475015225824&hl=en-GB>

----------------------------------------------------------

Removing Mercury From the Body - Are You Being Poisoned?

By Lauana Lei

Mercury is probably the most toxic non-radioactive metal in the
environment. It is a poison! It is highly toxic to humans and ANY
AMOUNT is harmful to the cells and tissues of human beings, according
to Roy B. Kupsinel, MD, author of A Patientâ??s Guide to Mercury-Amalgam
Toxicity - A Major Common Denominator of Degenerative Disease. The
World Health Organization declared there is no safe level of mercury
for human beings - in other words, mercury is so poisonous that no
amount of mercury absorption is safe. (1992). Dental amalgams
(fillings) are classified as a hazardous material by OSHA and
recommend a â??no-touchâ? technique in handling amalgams. A facemask
should be used to avoid breathing amalgam dust, and hazardous waste
instructions used for disposal!

full article:
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/removing-mercury-from-the-body-are-you-being-poisoned/1531/
<http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/removing-mercury-from-the-body-are-you-being-poisoned/1531/>

__._,_.___

Omega Group

unread,
Oct 23, 2007, 4:17:18 AM10/23/07
to Freepage News
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages