Dogs in need of help, your help

news.omega

Jan 18, 2008, 2:53:03 AM1/18/08
to freepa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends:
     Recently, I was introduced to a young man from California who is living in Quito, Ecuador. When he discovered that the dogs and cats in that area of Ecuador, were being terribly abused, he decided to do something about it.
     He opened up a shelter and a small website: http://freewebs.com/amigofielecuador/dogs.htm
and to this date he has found homes for 56 of his charges. Most of which were sent to California.
     I know that every time I send you an e-mail, you expect to hear that I'm looking for donations. Not this time. I'm asking for a rather huge commitment. Take a look at this page: http://www.canadianvoiceforanimals.org/Ecuador.html Click on the links and read about the dogs up for adoption; then ask yourself: What can I do to help? How can I make a difference?  Two simple questions, but only one simple answer. Adopt, adopt, adopt. I know that it's expensive to adopt from a foreign country, but we will be asking several organizations for help in covering the cost of shipping these dear souls to new and loving homes.
     If you are interested in adopting or just helping these dogs in some other way, please contact Colin Cole at this address: colinc...@yahoo.com  Colin is studying to become a teacher, so you may not hear from him immediately. He studies during the day and works with the dogs in the evening.
     If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kindest regards to all,
Earle

China Boycott Banner1.gif

Omega Group