London Times breaks Sibel Edmonds Story

1 view

news.omega

Jan 7, 2008, 4:02:04 PM1/7/08
to freepa...@googlegroups.com
PLUS VIDEO - TAKE ACTION

Informant: John Calvert

Forwarded message:

/[ The U.S. media doesn't dare touch this story – the same
corporate-owned media that beats the drums for war and is excluding
Presidential candidates from the debates. This story links the 9/11
cover-up to criminal involvement of U.S. government officials in money
laundering, narcotics activity, and divulging nuclear secrets to foreign
agents working for Turkey, Pakistan, and Israel. Rep. Waxman should be
initiating hearings – he needs to get a barrage of phone calls NOW. This
woman is risking her life to reveal the truth about events and
treasonous criminal activity that, if brought to the light of a
Congressional investigation, could dramatically change perceptions in
this post-9/11 world, and have far reaching effects.]

/
*Excerpt from the video interview below of Sibel Edmonds, FBI
whistleblower:*

"...We have the facts, we have the documents, we have the witnesses, and
it's time to do it. So, to do it, to stand up and call – and not one
phone call – calling Chairman Waxman's office... keep calling until they
get an answer. When is that hearing going to take place? That's not
difficult – for each citizen, that may cost them four minutes. But, the
benefit to this country, and the number of issues we are going to shed
light [on]... so it's way worth it. And, and if it was not, they
wouldn't have gone this far to gag it, because I have been fighting very
hard. But you need to pay attention – they have been fighting very hard,
too. Because this is unprecedented..."

"... I'm not the only one who knows about this. Too many people know
about this. The fraudulent 9/11 commissioners, every single one of them
knows about my case and the details and the names and all the specifics.
Several people within the United States Congress do know. Everybody in
the FBI involved – they know. Everybody in the Department of Justice –
they know. My goal has been exposing the criminal activities – criminal
activities where money laundering, narcotics activities, and nuclear
black market converge with terrorist activities...."

"...Put out the tapes, put out the wiretaps, put out those documents.
Put out the truth. The truth is going to hurt them. The truth is going
to set me free..."

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cm-uRQmfUU>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cm-uRQmfUU

*
ACTION ITEMS:*

1) Watch the video.
2) Read the London Times article (link below), and Justin Raimondo and
Dave Lindorff articles.
3) See photos & names of the suspects here: *http://tinyurl.com/28l8yr*
4) Forward this email to your friends and associates.
5) Call Waxman and Conyers' offices and demand open public hearings into
Edmonds' case.

Rep. Waxman: (202) 225-3976
Rep. Conyers: (202) 225-5126

Contact These Congressmen

* Congressman Waxman <http://www.henrywaxman.house.gov/contact.htm>
* Congressman Conyers <http://www.house.gov/conyers/>
* Senator Grassley
<http://grassley.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home>
* Senator Leahy <http://leahy.senate.gov/contact.html>

*LONDON TIMES ARTICLE:*

*For sale: West’s deadly nuclear secrets*
Times OnLine, UK
January 6, 2008
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3137695.ece

*ANALYSIS ARTICLES:*

*9-11 Cover-Up, Treason and The Bomb*
Mon, 2008-01-07
By Dave Lindorff
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/29867

* Nukes, Spooks, and the Specter of 9/11*
January 7, 2008
By Justin Raimondo
http://antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=12166

Let Sibel Edmonds Speak (blog):

Sibel Edmonds is the most gagged person in US history. The government
has repeatedly invoked the State Secrets Privilege in her case - not for
reasons of 'national security' but to hide ongoing criminal activity.
Please call Waxman and Conyers' offices this week and demand public open
hearings into Edmonds' case and the State Secrets Privilege. Links to
the petition, action items and phone numbers will remain in the post on top.

http://www.LetSibelEdmondsSpeak.blogspot.com

*Sibel Edmonds' Website:*

http://justacitizen.com