Help Needed for Nov 4 Election Verification Exit Poll

news.omega

Oct 27, 2008, 1:10:08 AM10/27/08
to freepa...@googlegroups.com
With over 95% of U.S. votes counted by machines that use secret
software (such that no human being can know after an election what
instructions the machines actually executed), and with no scientific,
independent post-election manual audits in any state, and with no
public oversight over ballot security in most states - there is no
reason to trust in the accuracy of U.S. election results. Even the
detailed methodology and data of the media pollsters is usually kept
secret from the public.

Please help our country by volunteering to help with this citizen exit
poll project (See below). It may be the only way to detect
suspicious-looking vote patterns caused by vote miscount that could
wrongly alter the outcomes of our November 2nd election.

Kathy Dopp