Angels' Jerry Dipoto speaks to the SABR rattlers

Gaming Strategies

Mar 9, 2013, 2:00:08 AM3/9/13
to freeonl...@googlegroups.com

Analytics can break player performance down to statistical categories, but the general manager still champions the the human aspect of the game. PHOENIX — I write this column with a headache. I went to a meeting of the SABR Analytics Conference here Thursday night. The throbbing may never stop.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.gamingstrategies.net/angels-jerry-dipoto-speaks-to-the-sabr-rattlers/

Gaming Strategies

Mar 11, 2013, 2:00:07 AM3/11/13