An old woman relives sex from 30 years ago

Bilal Talah

Dec 23, 2022, 6:46:40 AM12/23/22
to newvideos
This is a story that happened to me when I was in my early 40’s. I went to work for an insurance company as basically a secretary. I had an occasional sale, but my main duties were clerical, well at least thats how it was supposed to be. The company I worked for was originally owned by a couple named Rose and Marvin. Marvin died about 30 years prior and the co was taken over by their children. On my first day of work I noticed an elderly woman walking around doing small dd jobs. I asked one of my co-workers who she was and was told that it was Rose, the original owner. Rose actually had the best office in the company and came to work every day with no exceptions. Rose’s work was actually nothing much, it was just a place for her to be, so her children kept her there to keep an eye on her.

Whenever we talked about sex, I was really intrigued by her. Here was this 83 year old woman who hadn’t had sex in 30 years, but still remembered how much she loved it, and greatly missed it. We talked very openly about it, and she was not the least bit shy about anything either. She told me that she tried one of those vibrator thinks, but it was “stiff and not very comfortable.” I laughed at the thought of one of those big, stiff, white, ribbed plastic dildos from 1950. I told Rose that we were in the 21st century and they have come a long way.

When we were both finished we got ourselves together and I went back to my desk. The next day when I came in, I was told Rose took the day off, “to rest,” but I knew exactly what that meant. Now when I’m home alone and self pleasuring, I always think of my dear friend Rose. She’s been gone many years now, but she’ll always be with me, and hopefully I made her last years more fun.