translation portuguese

Leopoldo Jacomel

Mar 8, 2020, 6:09:41 AM3/8/20
to FreeMedForms
Hello, how can I do the translation of the FreeMedForms so I can print recipes in Portuguese. I don't care to have a system in English as long as the products are in Portuguese. And can I pay someone to do this?

Leopoldo Family physician from Brazil.

Eric Maeker

Mar 10, 2020, 2:06:42 AM3/10/20
to freeme...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
You can change the posologic sentence in the app params. Translate using the token system. Please refer to documentation on https://freemedforms.com

Belle journée
Cordialement

Dr Maeker Éric
Gériatre, psychogériatre
France

eric....@gmail.com
Twitter  @DrMaeker
RPPS 10002307964

maeker.fr  Site personnel
empathies.fr  Association Emp@thies
freemedforms.com  Logiciel médical
medecins-maitres-toile.org

Le dim. 8 mars 2020 à 11:09, Leopoldo Jacomel <leopold...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello, how can I do the translation of the FreeMedForms so I can print recipes in Portuguese. I don't care to have a system in English as long as the products are in Portuguese. And can I pay someone to do this?

Leopoldo Family physician from Brazil.

Leopoldo Jacomel

Mar 11, 2020, 7:41:35 PM3/11/20
to FreeMedForms
Thanks for your answer, Dr Maeker

actually, I use linux for 8 years, now, but still don't know how to change a app params, or even know what a token system is. And French is not a language that I understand, sorry. But I thanks in advance for your patience. So let me ask, on this official support link, what can we expect of it?
https://freemedforms.com/fr/asso/start
I may use it in my clinical practice and don't use a proprietary software, instead. So I could invest this money on the project. Am I too offensive? Just trying to solve some issues.

thanks once more.