Init Wizard not activating on first launch

Austin Wright

Apr 7, 2014, 4:17:53 PM4/7/14
to freemed...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

I've Installed the 0.9.0 version of FreeMED via the installation guide located here: https://github.com/freemed/freemed/wiki/Installation

When I reached this point in the document:

  • Common installation procedure:
  • Browse to localhost with your browser:
http://localhost/freemed/
  • Enter the mysql password and choose the FreeMED admin password and verify it.
I am not prompted for the MySQL password or any other first-run dialogue.

Instead I get the standard login window with dutch as the selected language (even though en_US is selected during install). If I log in to the english locale, I receive two errors in the bottom right corner: (Attached are some screen shots)

Could not determine provider information.
Failed to update configuration value.

I have also confirmed that the IP address of the accessing system matches the IP address in settings.php.

Any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- Austin
Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 4.16.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 4.16.24 PM.png