Re: [freemed-support] INSTALLATION

Jeff

Mar 2, 2013, 4:27:26 PM3/2/13
to FreeMED Support

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM, <taf...@talktalk.net> wrote:
HI,

There are lots of installation guides available here - one for each type of OS.  But I want to install this system with my website on its Dreamhhost server so that my staff can access it via their browsers (Wikipedia says it can be web based).

Where is there an easy to follow guide to do that?  Can I even do that?

There's nothing that should keep you from doing any of that. It helps when you have root access to the system on which you're installing FreeMED, but if a working LAMPS stack is installed, it should work fine (albeit without some of the functionality which would require additional packages to be installed, unless you were to install them locally via tarball, etc).

The main source for installation information at the moment is here:

--
Thanks,
Jeff