Anyone interested in working out a signal processing toolbox for Freemat?

biplab mukherjee

Jul 19, 2014, 2:53:46 PM7/19/14
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I have some basic knowledge on signal processing and seismic anisotropy.
Writing down functions for my Ph.D work .Love to share my codes and hope some one can give it a GUI like toolbox inmatlab

Jonathan Weaver

Jul 21, 2014, 8:50:13 AM7/21/14
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I've written a handful of functions on an as needed basis that are present in the signal processing toolbox.  They include:

bode, rlocus, tf, filter, fir1, and freqz.

I've posted them for download by others at http://jonw0224.tripod.com/freematlib.html

There may be others who have written functions.  Perhaps if you listed the functions you would like here, people could share what they've written or volunteer to write something they'd like to have as well.

Timothy Cyders

Jul 21, 2014, 2:41:03 PM7/21/14
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I have some frequency processing functions and some state-space controls functions written, I'll see if I can dig them up.

Ratin Rahman

Apr 7, 2017, 7:46:22 PM4/7/17
to freemat
I would be willing to see what it would be required to do a simulink kind of interface to freemat. I would imagine a lot of OpenGL work..