Fw: Exclusive event invitation

Tholkappiyan Vembian

Feb 19, 2024, 7:31:35 AMFeb 19
to freeians

----- Forwarded message -----
From: The Caravan Magazine <nor...@ses.caravanmagazine.in>
To: Tholkappiyan Vembian <thol...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, 19 February 2024 at 12:27:13 GMT
Subject: Exclusive event invitation

Dear Tholkappiyan Vembian,
We are delighted to invite you to an exclusive Caravan Conversation with our executive editor Hartosh Singh Bal and contributing writer Jatinder Kaur Tur about the perilous business of fearless journalism in India on Thursday, 22 February, at 6.30 PM IST. Jatinder did the important ground report on the Army’s torture and murder of civilians in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pir Panjal region that the information and broadcasting ministry ordered us to remove from our website and social media platforms recently.
We would, of course, be glad to take any questions you may have about our work and grateful for any feedback or suggestions to improve The Caravan
The programme will be held online. If you would like to join us, please RSVP using this Google form. We will send you a reminder and a Zoom link closer to the date.
The programme is limited to subscribers of The Caravan
If you are not a subscriber, subscribe now. Your subscription will not only give you full access to South Asia’s finest journal of politics and culture and help power fearless journalism, it will also land you invitations to exclusive programmes like this.
Subscribe
See you soon.
Sincerely,
The Caravan Team
This mail was sent to thol...@yahoo.co.uk Unsubscribe
The Caravan Phone: 011 – 41398888, 23529557 Fax: 011 – 23625020

Soundaran Natarajan

Feb 19, 2024, 10:31:34 AMFeb 19
to free...@googlegroups.com
I have received the latest Caravan that has the article. I will get the copy to be posted here tomorrow

மானமும் அறிவும் மனிதனுக்கு அழகு

கடவுள் இல்லை, கடவுள் இல்லை, கடவுள் இல்லவேயில்லை.
கடவுளை கண்டுபிடித்தவன் முட்டாள்
கடவுளை பரப்புகிறவன் அயோக்கியன்
கடவுளை வணங்குகிறவன் காட்டுமிராண்டி.

There is no god, there is no god, there is no god at all.
He who invented god is a fool.
He who propagates god is a scoundrel.
He who worships god is a barbarian.