Re: yea or nay? Apparently it's 'nay'.

Andrew Kane

Jun 22, 2015, 5:34:08 PM6/22/15
to freegeek...@googlegroups.com

Back on May 8 I posted to this list about the lack of activity and
apparent lack of interest in FGSEA. Only two people replied on the list,
and I heard from two others off-list. There's been no further action
toward reviving the group as far as I know.

Meanwhile, I hear from Jon that FGSEA is losing the space at the
Filipino Community Center. We need to be out by the end of the month.
Let's organize a time for a group of us to go and remove FGSEA things
from there, shall we?

From here on I guess I will consider FGSEA defunct and not make any more
attempts to make it happen.