SeaGL 2015 announcements

Ted Cox

Jul 1, 2015, 9:17:32 PM7/1/15
to freegeek-seattle
The Seattle GNU/Linux Conference has several big announcements.

First: Our keynote speakers this year will be Richard M. Stallman and
Shauna Gordon-McKeon. Both keynotes will be Saturday, October 23.

Second: Our Call for For Participation is now open:
https://osem.seagl.org/conference/seagl2015/proposal.

Third: Our sponsorship prospectus is now posted:
http://seagl.org/sponsors/SeaGL_Exhibitor_Sponsor_Prospectus_2015.pdf.

Fourth: We are accepting nominations for the first annual Cascadia
Community Builder award recognizing a person who has significantly
contributed to the free software movement in Washington, Oregon,
British Columbia, or Idaho:
http://seagl.org/news/2015/06/29/Builder-Award-Announced.html.

Details, details:
http://seagl.org
Friday, October 23- Saturday, October 24, 2015
Seattle Central College
Cost: Free (as in beer)