Re: help with Giant Savings please!

Message has been deleted

Roger Karlsson

Oct 13, 2012, 10:24:25 AM10/13/12
to freefix...@googlegroups.com
Hello frankie236,

Please post your FreeFixer log here at the FreeFixer User Group and I'll try to help you.

Please include some info on how you have detected that you have the Giant Savings on your machine.

/Roger

On 2012-10-10 07:02, frankie236 wrote:
Hi I thought I had posted this question earlier but looks like it somehow was lost.  I found that I had the virus "giant savings" a few weeks ago because I had a pop-up from them on all of my web pages.  When I caught on I googled it and found that it was not a good thing to have and uninstalled it.  looking further on the internet it looks like I should do more to clean my computer of it.  Free fixer was suggested.  I'm a little nervous to use free fixer because I'm not super tech savy (not terrible but not super).  Could you help me with this?  Also I have been nervous to use my online banking etc.  Is this safe or should I not do that until my computer is clean?

Thanks so much!