Freefixer help for the green novice

mark...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2014, 7:29:08 AM3/2/14
to freefix...@googlegroups.com
Any help you can offer is appreciated!  If deleting everything is safe and there is no way to foul my computer with this, sweet.  Somehow I image that that is not the case and I'm playing with a fire just ready to turn into a blaze.

Specific answers to this log and any general advice I can use to apply to this program in the future would be truly awesome.
freefixer-log.txt

Roger Karlsson

Mar 3, 2014, 7:30:27 AM3/3/14
to freefix...@googlegroups.com
Hello Markybday,

Deleting everything is not safe. Then you'll delete applications that
you probably want to keep, such as Skype.

I skimmed through your log and I think this looks suspicious:

Browser Helper Objects (11 whitelisted)