Freedom Walk - The Final Destination

Joju Joshua

Nov 13, 2008, 12:11:13 PM11/13/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com, ilug...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

Finally they are here! They have put their efforts to be the cause for
the change that they wished to see in the world. They are dangerous!
They are cool. They've got guts and courage and spirit. They are in
the city. They are the Freedom Walkers!!

The Freedom Walk has finally reached Trivandrum, after a series of
eventful journey across the state, through all the 14 districts. Today
they are at KSEB Section Office, Kazhakkoottam. The D Day will start
from Kazhakkoottam at about 9 AM. En route, they will visit
Kariyavattom University campus. At11:30 AM, they will be addressing a
meeting organized at CET. Final stretch of the Freedom Walk will start
at 12:30 AM from Sreekariyam, where all Freedom Walkers from across
the state will gather and march towards the city. The Walk will pass
via Ulloor, Kesavadasapuram, Pattom, Plamoodu, PMG, LMS, Vellayambalam
and will reach Christ Nagar School, where a public function will be
held there. The scheduled time is 5 PM. Dr. Ajay Kumar IAS, the
Secretary to State, IT Department, will be the Chief Guest for the
program.

WWF is also planning to be a part of the same program. We all will
join the Walk from Sreekariyam at 12:30 PM. You can contact me for
more details on the schedule. This is our Walk, and we can make this a
success.

cheers
--
Joju Joshua
9895877134

Manilal K M

Nov 13, 2008, 11:49:40 PM11/13/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com
2008/11/13 Joju Joshua <jojuj...@gmail.com>:
"... Final stretch of the Freedom Walk will start at 12:30 AM ... "

it's 12:30PM , right?

--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com