freedom bicycle ride

Jemshid KK

Nov 29, 2012, 3:22:41 AM11/29/12
to freed...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Thinking of a freedom cycle ride taking the same route of Freedom Walk.
Jemshid

subhash

Nov 29, 2012, 3:25:07 AM11/29/12
to freed...@googlegroups.com
Go ahead with the plan.
I shall join and support at Calicut, same as Freedom walk

Jemshid

Subhash Krishnamoorthy
Assistant Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering
National Institute of Technology Calicut
ph. +91 495 2286353 (O)
      +91 495 2287310 (R)

(Print this mail only if necessary)

Unais Muhammed

Nov 29, 2012, 5:23:09 AM11/29/12
to freed...@googlegroups.com
Kake,

Very good!

but it must be more planned. This could help in coordinating the freedom workers from various parts of kerala. More programs to be arranged at various locations. at least 2 programs a day. arrange meetings of local freedom workers before the event.

and of course a good media coverage. Let the common men know that they are riding for a noble cause.

go ahead with all the blessings of our FOSS Gandhi !

Regards

Unais

If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Nithin Vadekkepat

Nov 29, 2012, 8:06:50 AM11/29/12
to freed...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kake,
I will be there for freedom cycling.

Prasad SR

Nov 29, 2012, 10:54:20 AM11/29/12
to freed...@googlegroups.com
The bike should be something that is outstanding and eye-catching, which can ride multiple persons and will pull media attention also. Heres some samples

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/285588345/THREE_PEOPLE_LEISURE_BIKE.jpg
http://media.truerwords.net/images/pmc/05_bike_for_three.jpg
Cheers,

Prasad.S.R
"Follow none...But learn from everyone.."

Prasant Palakkappillil

Nov 29, 2012, 9:22:47 AM11/29/12
to freed...@googlegroups.com
Friends,
the very fact that you are riding bicycle itself is cause for me to be of support - even if I am not able to be 'in'

Jemshid

J. Prasant Palakkappillil CMI Ph. D
Principal
Sacred Heart College, Thevara
91-484-4044418; 94471 55564
http://www.jaxtr.com/prasant6

nithin v

Nov 29, 2012, 11:01:22 AM11/29/12
to freed...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
That will be a costly affair and it need lot of practice for sync. Instead it's better to have individual bikes .
With Regards,

Nithin Vadekkepat | CEO | www.CastaliaLabs.com |

Ph : Tel: +91 974 445 5773 (Office) | +91 9987562461  (Cell)