install fest at government engineering college, manathavadil, wynadu, calicut

Jemshid KK

Nov 24, 2008, 7:15:10 AM11/24/08
to fsug-c...@freelists.org, freed...@googlegroups.com
hi all
govt. engineering college at manathavadi is organising a three days technical fest from thursday to saturday (27th, 28th and 29th of nov) at their college.
free software activities have been planned by the itclub at the engineering college. programs inculude
1. install fest and demo for three days
2. a three hours work shop, schedule yet to be finalised.
volunteers most welcome.
and i would request free software groups from other engineering colleges to be intouch with it secretary and make a visit to the engineering college during festival days.

--
Jemshid KK
"ascent"

Joju Joshua

Nov 25, 2008, 12:09:12 AM11/25/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com
Kewl. All the very best.

All hail GNU!!!!
--
Joju Joshua
Manager, Operations

Zyxware Technologies
Trivandrum
www.zyxware.com
Ph: +91-471-243-7711
Mob: +91-989-587-7134

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" M K Gandhi
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Prasad SR

Nov 25, 2008, 4:48:10 AM11/25/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com

What are the contents of demo?

Regards,

Prasad.S.R

"All the things that I desire in this Universe are either illegal, expensive,
banned, no longer exist or MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!"[:)]"

Jemshid KK

Nov 25, 2008, 11:36:55 PM11/25/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com
we will have 3 ubuntu systems in a stall and the plan is to show that free sotware can meet their needs very well.
in addition to that, show them how to work with a gnu system.