freedom walk

mejo joseph

Oct 22, 2008, 10:23:00 AM10/22/08
to Anoop Vcherian, aju,going to hv a nw lif,pry fr me dudes, alphonsa thomas, Anoop Antu, anusree , Celebreting.....life..., arjun s, arun eralil, Asish K Ashok Kumar (09964785308), celia johnson, deepu m.s i am going to Madras, Bestin Poly, examsexams exams (oru chinna byeee), itsUR eyes anywy bt r u stil watchin me bleed, jahangirabad media institute barabanki, R.r@jeesh...@N XPloration 2 Bright future., rajesh menon, vinay thomas, cinto ep, Darvin.CR orkut killinGG..., DEEPAK s.h.COMRADE, gokul cr, jayakrishnan c j, N'JOY LAST WEEK OF COLLAGE LIFE, dharani...@gmail.com, " El Piblo Unido Jama Sera Vencido ", eetee...@yahoo.co.in, Vinod Now Editing...., rebish fOr You, ~jeRRy DJ fre@k~ jacob, joemon george, shiju guruvayoor, Sujz k...smetims u jst leave it to god., K G S kgs, שเןคא кυмαя - gσт gσσ∂ ƒяιєη∂ѕ ιη σякυт, hari, nothing................, happy xmas& happy nw yr, BOTH INJURIOUS.! SO B CARE.....!, harihardaz ., wilson joseph, jai krishnan, jismon pathrose, Jithin online, maya janaky, Navaneeth Krishnan. S, nibin nibin, sunil kumar, juned khan, kaycec...@yahoo.co.jp, micha...@gmail.com, manu thamby, merine jose, midhun davis, naresh n (unni), Neenu Varghese, Osun- the river Goddess..., ranjith s pillai with O scrap, Anoop Thomas Of The Nation[അനൂപ് തോമസ്], Rahul Nath ~in search of my life~, peter painadath, ranjith s, Renju @ 9895313799, struggling to live, don-9846878040 do u wanna call me, sandhya vasu, Vinu Thomas, yedhu mohan ! ! !, Ashra Mohammed is in "YES" INDIAVISIO, ZIbiN mS, RIYA.........Z "I am in MANGLORE", desni zulh, freed...@googlegroups.com
see attachements.  www.itpublic.in
Posters1.jpg

Manilal K M

Oct 23, 2008, 2:52:50 AM10/23/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com
2008/10/22 mejo joseph <mejovaz...@gmail.com>:
> see attachements. www.itpublic.in

just curious :
What's this Open Source Technology Foundation(OSTF) ?

--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com

Jemshid KK

Oct 24, 2008, 3:09:23 AM10/24/08
to panicke...@gmail.com, freed...@googlegroups.com
hello sir,
details about freedom walk are available at www.freedomwalk.com

--
Jemshid KK
"ascent"

Joju Joshua

Oct 24, 2008, 3:49:36 AM10/24/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com
It is www.freedomwalk.in not .com.

--
Joju Joshua

Zyxware Technologies
Trivandrum
www.zyxware.com
Ph: +91-471-243-7711
Mob: +91-989-587-7134

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" M K Gandhi
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Jemshid KK

Oct 24, 2008, 3:55:59 AM10/24/08
details about freedom walk are available at www.freedomwalk.in

2008/10/24 Jemshid KK <jems...@gmail.com>

--
Jemshid KK
"ascent"

Jemshid KK

Oct 24, 2008, 4:04:46 AM10/24/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com, panicke...@gmail.com
reception for freedom walk at trichur is arranged at pg centre, thrisshur.
reception at 10 am, on saturday; pg centre, vadake bus stand, thrissur,
this is the only program to be held at thrissur and all are welcome.

Joju Joshua

Nov 6, 2008, 10:24:25 AM11/6/08
to freed...@googlegroups.com
I heard that Mejo designed this.