Hillhackers in Keralam

Cherry G. Mathew

Nov 21, 2014, 11:38:02 AM11/21/14
to dis...@lists.smc.org.in, ilug...@googlegroups.com, freed...@googlegroups.com, hillh...@mail.packetjunkie.net
Dear ilug, smc, freedomwalkers,

Just a quick heads up to say that some of us from the Dharamsala
hillhacks scene are in the Kovalam area. We'd like to connect with
people in FOSS in the Thiruvananthapuram area.

It's short notice, but Sunday evening in the Kanaka kunnu kottaram
premises or nearby would be very convenient to meet, unless someone
offers to host us. We'd love to meet, exchange ideas about hackerspaces
and makerspaces and perhaps do a keysigning/cryptoparty event.

We're around in strength over the weekend, and then people start leaving
in the week.

More about hillhacks:
http://www.hillhacks.in/

--
Cherry

Prasant Palakkappillil

Nov 25, 2014, 9:12:22 AM11/25/14
to freed...@googlegroups.com
All good wishes, Cherry. Hope something is happening since the great freedom walk?

J. Prasant Palakkappillil CMI Ph. D
Principal
Sacred Heart College, Thevara
91-484-4044418; 94471 55564