01/07 -- Kazakhstan: Tokayev says uppity serfs have been suppressed as Russian invaders arrive to save regime; January 6 and the Problem of Political Ignorance

Thomas L. Knapp

Jan 7, 2022, 6:36:55 AM1/7/22
to Freedom News Daily
Freedom News Daily, 01/07/22
Presented by the Liberty International
https://liberty-intl.org/

Produced by the staff of Rational Review News Digest
https://news.rationalreview.com/

Hey, everyone ...

It's a "web-only Friday" at the freedom movement's daily newspaper. We've got at least 25 news stories, at least 45 opinion pieces, and at least 20 audio/video links (maybe more by the time you read this) awaiting your attention at:

https://news.rationalreview.com/

Hey, we're running a new social media edition for those who like to keep up with us in real time that way. This one is on Free Talk Live's instance of the Mastodon network -- check it out at:

https://social.freetalklive.com/@rationalreviewnewsdigest

Mastodon is a network with bazillions of "federated" sites -- if you already belong to a Mastodon instance you don't have to join FTL's instance to follow us. If you don't already use Mastodon, FTL's version of it is a pretty nice place to start doing so.

You can also follow us on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/rationalreview
Facebook: https://facebook.com/RRNewsDigest
Diaspora: https://joindiaspora.com/people/187447f02c4e0135f35c0242ac110007

We'll expand to other networks if, and as, they introduce APIs that allow us to automate the posting of our content. I post daily editions to my personal timelines on Minds, MeWe, and Steemit, but they're the same thing you see in the email editions.

Speaking of our various editions ... have you told your friends about us? If not, please talk us up. You'll be helping them get more informed, and helping us expand our subscriber/reader base (which, among other things, makes our fundraising easier on us AND you).

Have a great weekend, and we'll be back with the regular email edition on Monday!

Yours in liberty,
Tom Knapp
Publisher
Rational Review News Digest / Freedom News Daily

vvvvv SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS vvvvv

Tyranny Demands AN ACT OF SELF-DEFENSE: A NOVEL BY ERNE LEWIS
https://tinyurl.com/actofselfdefense

YOUGOV: SHARE YOUR OPINION, EARN REWARDS
https://account.yougov.com/us-en/join?referral=eAi-FP2i9s1Jzb5lj2zw5A

SHOP ONLINE, GET A REBATE IN BITCOIN!
https://www.lolli.com/share/MZB4cCpheL

25 TEXAS HEROES, by TL and Helen Hulsey
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1947660535

COINBITS: THE WORLD'S EASIEST WAY TO INVEST IN BITCOIN
https://coinbitsapp.com/?ref=0RUAyB4cnVcKsaceTi2N

^^^^^ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS ^^^^^

Support the Liberty International (tax deductible)
https://liberty-intl.org/join-the-movement/