01/14 -- SCOTUS blocks vaccine mandate for businesses, allows it for healthcare workers; "Pro-Democracy" Media is Threat to Liberty

1 view

Thomas L. Knapp

Jan 14, 2022, 6:05:42 AM1/14/22
to Freedom News Daily
Freedom News Daily, 01/14/22
Presented by the Liberty International
https://liberty-intl.org/

Produced by the staff of Rational Review News Digest
https://news.rationalreview.com/

Hey, everyone ...

It's a "web-only Friday" at Rational Review News Digest / Freedom News Daily. We've got at least 82 pieces of content (22 news stories, 37 opinion pieces, and 23 audio/video links) lined up for your information and edification at ...

https://news.rationalreview.com/

... and there might even be a few more late entries by the time you read this.

We're not in fundraising mode at the moment (although we certainly never turn down your financial support via https://news.rationalreview.com/support-rrnd). We're in "increase our readership mode." If you find the freedom movement's daily newspaper useful, don't you think your friends might too? Please TELL THEM ABOUT US. Point them to our web edition, or forward one of our daily email editions. They'll be grateful and so will we!

Have a great weekend and we'll be back with the regular email edition on Monday!

Yours in liberty,
Tom Knapp
Publisher
Rational Review News Digest / Freedom News Daily

vvvvv SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS vvvvv

Tyranny Demands AN ACT OF SELF-DEFENSE: A NOVEL BY ERNE LEWIS
https://tinyurl.com/actofselfdefense

YOUGOV: SHARE YOUR OPINION, EARN REWARDS
https://account.yougov.com/us-en/join?referral=eAi-FP2i9s1Jzb5lj2zw5A

SHOP ONLINE, GET A REBATE IN BITCOIN!
https://www.lolli.com/share/MZB4cCpheL

25 TEXAS HEROES, by TL and Helen Hulsey
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1947660535

COINBITS: THE WORLD'S EASIEST WAY TO INVEST IN BITCOIN
https://coinbitsapp.com/?ref=0RUAyB4cnVcKsaceTi2N

^^^^^ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS ^^^^^

Support the Liberty International (tax deductible)
https://liberty-intl.org/join-the-movement/