11/18 -- US regime gives Saudi terror kingpin immunity in Khashoggi murder; They Got Took

Thomas L. Knapp

Nov 18, 2022, 6:48:03 AM11/18/22
to Freedom News Daily
Freedom News Daily, 11/18/22
Presented by the Liberty International
https://liberty-intl.org/

Produced by the staff of Rational Review News Digest
https://news.rationalreview.com/

Hey, everyone ...

It's a "web-only Friday" at the freedom movement's daily newspaper, with at least 27 news stories, at least 44 opinion pieces, and at least 21 audio/video links ("at least" means there may be last-minute additions!) awaiting your attention at:

https://news.rationalreview.com/

THANK YOU to "subscribing contributor" PD, whose $10 payment yesterday brings our year-end fundraiser total (as of 6am Eastern on Friday morning) to $1891!

Today's edition of Rational Review News Digest is the 5,149th.*

That means Monday's edition (if there aren't any "weekend special editions") will be our 5,150th.

My dream this year is to hit our $5,150 goal by our 5,150th edition.

We're $684 away. Once we reach $2,575, we have a "matching funds" commitment from supporter GL for the other half.

That means we need 100 of YOU, our other readers, to kick in $6.84, or ten to kick in $68.40, etc., in the next 72 hours. If you value the freedom movement's daily newspaper, please help push us over the finish line at:

https://news.rationalreview.com/support-rrnd

Have a great weekend!

Yours in liberty,
Tom Knapp
Publisher
Rational Review News Digest / Freedom News Daily

* We go all the way back to 1991 under the Freedom News Daily and Libernet labels, and are the Internet's oldest daily news and commentary roundup for libertarians.

vvvvv SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS vvvvv

SHOP ONLINE, GET A REBATE IN BITCOIN!
https://www.lolli.com/share/MZB4cCpheL

25 TEXAS HEROES, by TL and Helen Hulsey
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1947660535

THE WORLD'S EASIEST WAY TO INVEST IN BITCOIN
https://coinbitsapp.com/?ref=0RUAyB4cnVcKsaceTi2N

Tyranny Demands AN ACT OF SELF-DEFENSE: A NOVEL BY ERNE LEWIS
https://tinyurl.com/actofselfdefense

ONE IDENTITY FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO
https://fioprotocol.io/

^^^^^ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS ^^^^^

Support the Liberty International (tax deductible)
https://liberty-intl.org/join-the-movement/