06/10 -- China: Shanghai regime reimposes lockdowns; Placebo Buttons and the Illusion of Control

Thomas L. Knapp

Jun 10, 2022, 6:17:46 AM6/10/22
to Freedom News Daily
Freedom News Daily, 06/10/22
Presented by the Liberty International
https://liberty-intl.org/

Produced by the staff of Rational Review News Digest
https://news.rationalreview.com/

Hey, everyone ...

It's a "web-only Friday" at the freedom movement's daily newspaper. We've got at least 25 news stories, at least 41 opinion pieces, and at least 20 audio/video links lined up for your edification and enjoyment (there may even be a few last-minute additions before you get this email). Check'em out at:

https://news.rationalreview.com/

We're a reader-supported publication, and are grateful for your continued support! The details for helping out are at:

https://news.rationalreview.com/support-rrnd

Have a great weekend, and we'll be back Monday with the regular email and social media editions!

Yours in liberty,
Tom Knapp
Publisher
Rational Review News Digest / Freedom News Daily

vvvvv SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS vvvvv

Tyranny Demands AN ACT OF SELF-DEFENSE: A NOVEL BY ERNE LEWIS
https://tinyurl.com/actofselfdefense

LIBERTAS BELLA -- LIBERTARIAN APPAREL
https://libertasbella.com/?rfsn=5518703.fba7280

SHOP ONLINE, GET A REBATE IN BITCOIN!
https://www.lolli.com/share/MZB4cCpheL

25 TEXAS HEROES, by TL and Helen Hulsey
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1947660535

COINBITS: THE WORLD'S EASIEST WAY TO INVEST IN BITCOIN
https://coinbitsapp.com/?ref=0RUAyB4cnVcKsaceTi2N

^^^^^ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS ^^^^^

Support the Liberty International (tax deductible)
https://liberty-intl.org/join-the-movement/