01/21 -- SCOTUS rebuffs abortion industry again over Texas's six-week ban; Looking Back on Two Plague Years

Thomas L. Knapp

Jan 21, 2022, 6:11:16 AM1/21/22
to Freedom News Daily
Freedom News Daily, 01/21/22
Presented by the Liberty International
https://liberty-intl.org/

Produced by the staff of Rational Review News Digest
https://news.rationalreview.com/

Hey, everyone ...

It's a BIG "web-only Friday" at the freedom movement's daily newspaper, with AT LEAST 101 items (29 news stories, 46 opinion pieces, and 26 audio/video links) lined up for your information and enjoyment, and maybe even a few more by the time you read this. Check it out at:

https://news.rationalreview.com/

It's probably a lot of fun knowing you're the best-informed person in your circle because, unlike your friends, you get our publication in your email inbox every non-holiday weekday morning.

But wouldn't it be even MORE fun if they were just as conversant with the day's news and political opinion landscape as you, so that you could discuss those things with them instead of just saying something witty and awaiting their confused "errrrrrr ....?"

If you think it would be, well ... please TELL them about us! They'll appreciate it, and so will we! Here's a handy-dandy "splash page" URL to throw their way:

https://mailchi.mp/9ca510400f31/rrnd

Have a great weekend, and we'll be back with the regular email edition on Monday!

Yours in liberty,
Tom Knapp
Publisher
Rational Review News Digest / Freedom News Daily

vvvvv SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS vvvvv

Tyranny Demands AN ACT OF SELF-DEFENSE: A NOVEL BY ERNE LEWIS
https://tinyurl.com/actofselfdefense

YOUGOV: SHARE YOUR OPINION, EARN REWARDS
https://account.yougov.com/us-en/join?referral=eAi-FP2i9s1Jzb5lj2zw5A

SHOP ONLINE, GET A REBATE IN BITCOIN!
https://www.lolli.com/share/MZB4cCpheL

25 TEXAS HEROES, by TL and Helen Hulsey
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1947660535

COINBITS: THE WORLD'S EASIEST WAY TO INVEST IN BITCOIN
https://coinbitsapp.com/?ref=0RUAyB4cnVcKsaceTi2N

^^^^^ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS ^^^^^

Support the Liberty International (tax deductible)
https://liberty-intl.org/join-the-movement/