07/01 -- Ukraine: At least 18 dead in Russian missile attacks; Don't Expand NATO. Disband It.

1 view

Thomas L. Knapp

Jul 1, 2022, 6:37:00 AM7/1/22
to Freedom News Daily
Freedom News Daily, 07/01/22
Presented by the Liberty International
https://liberty-intl.org/

Produced by the staff of Rational Review News Digest
https://news.rationalreview.com/

Happy Friday, everyone!

It's a "web-only" day at the freedom movement's daily newspaper. We've got at least 26 news stories, at least 44 opinion pieces, and and at least 23 audio/video links lined up for you (maybe a few more by the time you read this!) at:

https://news.rationalreview.com/

Monday is a holiday in the US (Independence Day, for what it's worth, which doesn't seem like much these days), so we PROBABLY won't be back until Tuesday (weekend special editions do occasionally happen, though).

In the meantime, don't forget that we're a reader-supported publication (and we're happy to take all that cryptocurrency that you're depressed about the current price of off your hands if you really just can't stand to hold on to it anymore):

https://news.rationalreview.com/support-rrnd

Have a great weekend!

Yours in liberty,
Tom Knapp
Publisher
Rational Review News Digest / Freedom News Daily

vvvvv SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS vvvvv

ONE IDENTITY FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO
https://fioprotocol.io/

SHOP ONLINE, GET A REBATE IN BITCOIN!
https://www.lolli.com/share/MZB4cCpheL

25 TEXAS HEROES, by TL and Helen Hulsey
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1947660535

COINBITS: THE WORLD'S EASIEST WAY TO INVEST IN BITCOIN
https://coinbitsapp.com/?ref=0RUAyB4cnVcKsaceTi2N

Tyranny Demands AN ACT OF SELF-DEFENSE: A NOVEL BY ERNE LEWIS
https://tinyurl.com/actofselfdefense

^^^^^ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS ^^^^^

Support the Liberty International (tax deductible)
https://liberty-intl.org/join-the-movement/