freecellera promotion

Bryan Murdock

Dec 5, 2015, 9:26:58 AM12/5/15
to freecellera
I was just about to embark on an effort to reach out to open source
EDA projects leaders and invite them to join our mailing list by
myself, but then I realized I should ask the rest of you for help. I
just left a comment here inviting :

http://parallel.cc

But I know there are a lot (or at least several) more project leaders
that we can contact. Please reach out to those project leaders and
let us know if/when you have.

Thanks,

Bryan

Kevin Cameron

Dec 6, 2015, 2:38:41 PM12/6/15
to Freecellera

I dropped a message on the Icarus Verilog reflector too.

Bryan Murdock

Dec 14, 2015, 8:14:15 AM12/14/15
to Freecellera
Here's another interesting and ambitious looking open source EDA project:

http://cx-lang.org/

I have reached out to them through their website and just tried twitter as well.

Bryan