orconf 2017

Olof Kindgren

Aug 8, 2017, 6:01:29 PM8/8/17
to Freecellera
In case you haven't seen, orconf 2017 is coming up soon. This year our travelling road show will take us to Hebden Bridge, UK 8-10 September. This year, as a part of the Wuthering Bytes festival

Registration for the event is now open via this Google form:
https://goo.gl/forms/ALKx6xPRZWhaW1sh1

We're looking forward to yet another strong showing from the many
projects across the open source digital design and hardware space.
We'd like to encourage all who are interested or involved in open
source digital systems architecture, design and verification, open
source EDA tool development or open source licensing of
semiconductor-targeted works to consider joining us for this year's
event.

Presentation submissions can be made through this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/fwALSQvbyUfE83Fh1

As for practicalities, we now have some transport and accommodation
options in and around Hebden Bridge on the conference website:

https://orconf.org/#gettingthere

Dinner and catering arrangements are pretty much finalised. As usual
we're hoping to provide free refreshments throughout the 3 days and a
conference dinner on the Saturday night.

We are looking for sponsors for the event, so get in touch if you're
interested in some exposure throughout the conference!

All other information about the event can be found at the usual place:
https://orconf.org

Do get in touch should you have any questions via orconf at fossi-foundation.org

We hope everyone is looking forward to another great meeting of those
in and around the open source digital design arena.