How to use Knowledge Graph Search API in place of Freebase?

Sidharth Kulkarni

Mar 8, 2016, 12:53:51 PM3/8/16
to Freebase Discuss
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. How can I look for things like "First Amendment" (the actual document) in the Knowledge Graph? It says that it's Freebase's successor but I can't find the entity corresponding to the actual document when I search for "First Amendment," instead I get things like books and songs. When I search for that on Freebase's old website, however, I find what I'm looking for. Is there a way I can use the Knowledge Graph Search API to find the entity ID for the First Amendment?

Thanks

Jason Douglas

Mar 8, 2016, 6:28:22 PM3/8/16
to freebase...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sidharth, the new API is limited to entities that show on google.com, which "First Amendment" does not currently.