Fwd: [Wikidata] Announcing the release of the Wikidata Query Service

Lydia Pintscher

Sep 8, 2015, 4:15:03 PM9/8/15
to freebase-discuss
Hey everyone :)

One of the big pieces many of you were missing for migrating to
Wikidata is a proper way to query the data. I wanted to let you know
that we've now released a first version of this. I'd appreciate your
testing and feedback. See below for more information.
The other big blocker was support for quantities with units. Unit
support will be rolled out to Wikidata tomorrow.

I hope with those two we're getting quite a bit closer towards making
Wikidata usable and useful for Freebase users.

Cheers
Lydia