Do Freebase's Nutrition facts data includes “Amount per” (as in google's knowledge graph)?

Kristina Roddewig

Mar 31, 2015, 7:22:01 PM3/31/15
to freebase...@googlegroups.com

I am playing around with the Freebase API and their available nutrition facts. Those facts are based on the USDA database.

They are accessible via Freebase per 100g quantity.

I'm wondering if the data sets for the "amounts per" section which is shown in Google's knowledge graph search result

Does anyone know if there is any query which could lead me to this data directly from Freebase or even the new API Wikidata?

Thanks!

See also:

Leeza Rodriguez

Apr 1, 2015, 3:55:36 PM4/1/15
to freebase...@googlegroups.com
The Kiwi topic is typed as food/food. The first property of that type is named "Nutrients per 100g" and is a CVT file which consists of three properties:
  • nutrients
  • quantity per 100g
  • IUs per 100g

Not sure if this helps, but nevertheless . :)

Leeza

Kristina Roddewig

Apr 7, 2015, 7:36:17 PM4/7/15
to freebase...@googlegroups.com
I know these sets of data.

I was just curious where google gets all the additional units from  such as quantity per fruit or tbsp. or etc. (see last screenshot). But maybe its is not open available via Freebase

But thank you :) .